1. Establishing shot of a dated 60s office building from the outside. This shot is in silence. The band’s name flashes across the screen as the protagonist walks across the shot.
2. Close up of him pressing the buzz button. Sound bridge.
3. Long shot of the offices (pan shot). It is revealed the building is a radio station from the studio visible in the background. People are working at the computers, their faces hidden behind the screens. A threatening man strides between the desks. Cuts as this begins.
4. Perhaps a close up of the “mic live” light switching on, volume being turned up, etc.
5. Cuts back to offices. Quick shot of threatening man seen striding between desks in previous shot grabbing one of the workers suddenly, the camera is shaky and violent.
6. This then cuts back to the protagonist in the lobby, who is walking down a hall.
7. Cut back to violent scene, papers are seen flying as he struggles.
8. Cut to a file dropping to the floor (slo mo?). We hear a door slam. Brief silence then broken by the sound of a printer (sound bridge).
9. Close up of a hand writing a note. (“we got the power”). A mysterious hand picks up the sheet and walks away (we hear footsteps) Music starts as this happens (sound bridge).
10. Protagonist’s face reveal as he opens door/turns corridor into offices. He is wearing a mask in the shape of a white sheep. His posture is tired and he is carrying a box of supplies and paperwork, suggesting he is new here.
11. Shot taken from protagonist’s POV. The office workers at the desks all turn to stare at him as he walks into the office to an empty desk. All are also wearing white sheep masks.
12. Close up of his feet walking, someone stands in his path. The camera moves upwards to show a woman, wearing a white sheep mask, however she holds out her hand (perhaps a POV shot of the hand)
13. Close up of the pair shaking hands, we see a note passed from the woman to him.
14. Close up of protagonists face, who looks down to his hand and then turns around in shock
15. Cut to an intimidating man in a wolf mask, who points to the protagonist and then to the now empty desk of the previous person seen carried away at the beginning. The camera is taken below so we have to look up at him, creating an intimidating atmosphere.
16. Shot of the protagonist watching the woman walk away.
17. Cut to shot of the man sitting at his office. Peers round the computer
18. POV shot from round the computer of the wolf mask man shouting at the woman. He abruptly turns to look at the camera, which then quickly disappears behind the computer.
19. Close up of the protagonist’s fists clenched in anger from under the desk, the note crumples.
20. Shot of him opening the note given to him by woman it is the paper seen at the start of the music video, simply reading “we got the power”.
21. Glances down, then looks back again quickly as though in shock.
22. Close up of the file seen at the start on the floor under his desk. He hesitantly picks it up.
23. High angle shot of him glancing round nervously before opening the file.
24. POV shot of him rummaging through photographs of people in black sheep masks, then finds 2 black sheep masks, various radio scripts titled THE REVOLUTION and an identical sheet to the one the woman gave him at the start.
25. Holds the 2 sheets up together. The other is older and more crumpled than the first.
26. Protagonist looks up from his desk in hope, the focus blurs from him to the background, showing the woman sat in the desk opposite from him, they look at each other and stand.
27. Close up of the 2 masks falling to the floor in slow mo.
28. Shot that follows them up from the floor as they stand together. As it passes their hands, they grab each other’s hands. We see they are now wearing black sheep masks as it reaches their faces. Music builds.
29. Together they sprint through the office, tossing up paperwork as they run between the desks. (Unsure whether this will be in slow-mo or not). The other sheep workers are confused, they do nothing but watch the pair (this might be a separate shot showing the workers).
30. As they sprint past the window looking into the station, the boss looks up from his recording.
31. Close ups of inside where he is working, perhaps a script that states to “indoctrinate audience” or a “fake news” report in reference to today’s political issues. Perhaps a song called “control” is playing?
32. He stands and runs from the office to pursue the pair, yelling.
33. They run into a studio, maybe a close up of the door shutting with the studio label on.
34. Shut the door behind them, they both freeze.
35. A wolf looks up at them from the studio desk, shocked and a bit scared.
36. Cut to shot of him being thrown out the door. Falls onto the floor.
37. POV shot from wolf on floor showing the other wolves stood in a circle around him, arms folded.
38. He points to the studio door.
39. Cut to inside the studio. The file is on the desk. The pair are both dancing, playing the song on the radio.
40. Close up of scripts, recording equipment, etc.
41. Cuts to various shots of radios and people listening to the radio and dancing, with sheep masks on. (this will account for more shots) e.g:
42. a girl in her bedroom dancing,
43. a family in a car nodding their heads to the music,
44. person listening with beats headphones (branding)
45. Person with a speaker etc.
46. Cuts back to the head wolf bursting into the studio. Threatening, camera taken from a low angle.
47. The pair are scared, they are seemingly doomed.
48. A hand taps one of them on the shoulder
49. They turn, revealing the office sheep stood together. Their hands go up to remove their white sheep masks. Cuts away before we see their faces.
50. The wolf runs off.
51. Slow mo shot of the masks in the air
52. Close up of the pair holding hands. The sun shines through the shot. They are no longer at the radio station.
53. Finishing shot showing a long shot of the pair stood together on the moors. The song ends.
Filler shots should represent office life and the idea of monotony, for example:
a person repeatedly turning a sheet over in a photocopier – he could later be shown ripping up the sheet in joy when they take over the radio?
the wolf pointing to a board showing a graph of rising income
close ups of radio equipment in use (mic, sound bar/ levels, computer mouse/screen etc.)